Monday, July 4, 2011

The Death of Hawkins!!!.....by independance day aliens.‏

Had a great week. After being in this area for a little bit over two transfers we finally achieved a goal of 20 lessons in a week and then we beat that and made it 21. I'm so grateful for my companion and the members of this ward that helped us get that, especially Bro. Fagan. Whose determination to help the missionaries is almost overwhelmingly awesome at times. Well I kinda forgot my planner and that's how I usually remember the things I do in a week. As Elder Pratt (and I think Elder Decker as well) calls it "our second brain."
Lets see, I went on an exchange with Elder Michelson this week. He's a good missionary pretty much all around in appointments and getting appointments and stuff. Plus we were able to teach 2 non-members that day and one of them is very difficult to get in contact with so it was pretty much great.
Lets see, we had a small miracle while we were about to bike away from an appointment a non-member called us over and asked us to teach her basically, it was pretty sweet. She's a very smart and nice lady and I hope working with her ends up in baptism.
Yeah, I don't really have much to say other than it is unbelievable that it has been two since I've seen Troy. Like literally my brain is exploding.
Ummmm, Well I get to go to Toledo tonight and then Cleveland tomorrow and then Kirtland the next day. So this week is gonna be pretty awesome, also I get to see my beloved boy Elder Dowley. The stud is a district leader now.
Well I love you all to bits.
Happy 4th of July and don't blow yourself up too much.
(*)<~Elder Sumsion

No comments:

Post a Comment