Monday, July 18, 2011

Just a sickling away.

Lots of good things happened this week. We have been able to start meeting with our investigator Shawn twice a week now for just a half hour each time. I think that will help him to progress quite a bit compared to the slow pace we've been going at. Most of our work has just been with people that we have tracted/contacted into and hasn't been super effective. A couple of them have not made any contact with us for quite a while so we're not working with them anymore. Lots of good people still to work with though.
Zone Development Meeting was this week. Its kind of like a zone conference but the pres. and ap's aren't there. I was very spiritually uplifted and we have just amazing Elders in this zone right now.
After ZDM we went on a double blitz exchange. Elder Pratt and Elder Green worked in Lima with those Elders and Elder Farmer and I went to St. Mary's. I worked with Elder Butcher for the night and Elder Conlin for the day. I had a good time down there and I was very determined to find someone for those Elders to work with. We got a couple potentials that I'm hoping work out. I was also able to meet Sis. Kiefer who is one of Elder Cardenaz's (he's getting married in the Oakland Temple on the 5th of August by the way) first baptism's. That was pretty awesome to see a life my dear trainer changed in his first area.
I was also able to go on exchanges with Elder Ditto this week. We had a good time and we biked like beasts in around 90 degree weather. Did a lot of good work that day and had a pretty good time with him. He's pretty dang funny.
Well love you all.
(*)<~Elder Sumsion

No comments:

Post a Comment