Monday, January 23, 2012

Biggest area say what?‏

Kind of an interesting start to this new area. Wednesday was spent driving to my new area with Elder Judd my new ZL and Elder Lincoln a pretty funny missionary who will now be serving with my son Elder Dowley who was also in the car with us. I'm super excited to be in the same zone as him again by the way.
I've been enjoying my time here these past few days and I'm grateful to have been sent here. It was kinda cool because when I was in Findlay i came on exchanges here like 2 or 3 times. I'm grateful for that because the area is the biggest in the mission and it was a bit overwhelming to come into it at first. This area is bigger than the Kirtland Stake which just totally crazy. Needless to say I've been doing a lot of driving recently.
We've been pretty much just been knocking doors the whole time and we've succeeded for the most part. A couple doors we've gotten into and one of them may be some less-actives that have fallen off the radar of the church because of moving a couple time and not being active after moving the first time. Their names are Glen and Denise Washington a good couple and hopefully they end up going somewhere. The other door we got in was just yesterday but the wife was just not as interested as the husband. There is a lot of people to work with here and I'm grateful to be serving with Elder Woomer. His giggly attitude just brightens my day no matter what. When I got to East Cleveland Elder Woomer was just starting his mission just right next to my area in a place called Euclid. He was only there for 2 transfers and has been here for 2 transfers as well.
The ward is just great here and someone that use to live here said she was related to Sumsion's. Her maiden name is Humphrey (not sure if it's spelled like that. I'm not even sure if that's the spelling I'm related too). Anyway they moved, and it was Bro. and Sis. Monday, I met them when I was in Findlay on exchanges with Elder Warner here.
Well I love you all to bit's. My 7th area is called Lima and you wouldn't know that until right now unless you cheated and scrolled to the bottom of the page. : P
Love you
(*)<~Elder Sumsion



My new address is:
Elder Lance Sumsion
2092 Edgewood Dr.
Lima, OH 45805

No comments:

Post a Comment