Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Blam-A-Lam-A-Ding-Dong!‏

This week has been OK. We were very hopeful to get a couple more investigators which we could use right now since the rest have been dropping us. That's been difficult but not terrible. The hard thing this week is that Taylor has been having some difficulty believing that she is ready for baptism. But as far as Elder Cardenaz and I are concerned is she is ready to make that step. But as usual the adversary is throwing some stumbling blocks in the way with some discouragement from her family and I think friends. I'm not worried that she won't be baptized because I know she will it just may take more time than we at first thought. Although the plus side is that an investigator that we have been working with for a while Darlene Craig (She was actually my very first appointment) is for sure slowly coming to know that this is the only true church on the earth. She has been praying to know if Joseph Smith is a Prophet and she had a dream that she was with him and she was super happy and then she saw "A pillar of light." Although she said well I'm not gonna take that as my answer yet I need to have another one. That was a little surprising that something like that could be taken so lightly. Sigh, Oh well. We're still working with her patiently.

One other cool thing that happened this week was I gave my first priesthood blessing. I actually heard the spirit telling me what to say and that was legit.

I got bit by a wasp yesterday. Silly wasp.

LoVe Ya ALL!

(*)<~Elder Sumsion

No comments:

Post a Comment