Monday, September 13, 2010

I mowed my lawn this morning.

This past few days has been alright I think I'm finally getting the hang of my new area. Well we had a good appointment with Aric Ross. We basically just kept bringing up that you need to make that leap of faith for baptism. But he wasn't at church yesterday and had a small W.O.W. problem so his date is gonna have to be pushed back. Stacy Macri is doing well, she's very submissive to pretty much everything we ask her to do. Like we asked her to fast yesterday to receive a couple answers to questions she's been having, like a conformation that the B.O.M. is true. Haven't talked to her since she left church yesterday though to see how it went. I think she'll be all ready to be baptized next weekend though. Maria (Laurenza?) fed us and a 93 year old member named Tony yesterday. That was nice, she's very Italian. The Branch President here Pres. Lunnen is very much a go getter kind of guy. I really like him, ummm also Bro. Gould who delivers the paper to most the county. He's really great and loves telling stories especially about previous missionaries and history of something.

Nothing much else really going on. I think most of my zone is going golfing today so I'm e-mailing in Youngstown, Ohio's library. Fun fact about Youngstown is that it was the 2 time winning murder capital of the world (or probably nation) in i think it was 2002 and 2003. Something like that. But anyway there was this really cool shirt that had a couple of guns crossing each other. The catch phrase was "Come heavy or don't come at all." I wanted that shirt so bad but my comp. said the place that sold them went out of business. On the plus side I got this awesome yellow shirt that says Mormon Helping Hands.

Anyway love you all.
(*)<~Elder Sumsion

No comments:

Post a Comment