Wednesday, September 8, 2010

New Castle, Pennsylvania!‏

Hi everyone, I was transferred to the only area in my mission that is nothing but Pennsylvania. It's a little weird their is a decent amount of Italian people here. The first lesson I taught was to 2 Italians in a Chinese restaurant. I thought that was a little odd. Lots of Steelers fans over here. Getting transferred is weird and quite an adjustment though. But I think it's going pretty well but I'm definitely not used to being in a Branch unless it’s a singles branch but this is so very different. Elder Decker my new companion has been great taking over the area for the past few days while I've been trying to figure out whats going on and such. There are some really nice and neat members out here and the investigators are wonderful and nice. I was able to buy a bike from an Elder that just went home so I have a bike now its just not as good as my last one. On Monday the mission had this thing called Zoned out where half the mission gets together and does p-day activities also a small competition (Which my zone so totally dominated at). This area has a couple baptisms coming up. One we're not sure of but the other Elder Decker thinks will work out. Oh yeah and now I have a car and I'm the driver. I live as far east from the Mission home that you can go.

Well I love you all. : )

(*)<~Elder Sumsion

My new address is:

Elder Lance Sumsion
1603 Huron Ave. Apt. R
New Castle, PA 16101

No comments:

Post a Comment