Monday, December 27, 2010

Well I think I lied but I didn't know so I can plead ignorance.‏

So yesterday was pretty much terrible. I was super sick but gratefully I was able to attend church and not be too bad throughout the whole thing. So yeah...it was pretty lame. Feel quite a bit better now though.
Lets see...on Tuesday we exchanged with Warren and I went with Elder Hollingsworth. Exchanges always seemed to be burned in your mind forever even though you only spend a day with the other Elder. But the craziest thing that happened with me and him was that while I was driving their car. I saw some guy standing in the middle of the road and I said "What is that guy doing?" Then I hit a pothole and a rock. Which caused a hole in one of their tires making it so it needed to be replaced. That was the most crazy thing that happened during that exchange.
Transfers are next week. Honestly I don't know what is going to happen other than p-day will be on Tuesday. Hopefully I don't get transferred but it might happen.
The Crubaugh's seem to be coming along well. They couldn't make it to church yesterday because they were in Indiana. But that's OK because I wasn't totally all there at church yesterday anyway.
Friday, I locked us out of the house and the car at the same time but luckily we had the phone so we could get a hold of the landowner who has the spare key.
Christmas was pretty cool. Sleeping in was awesome. Talking with you guys was awesome. Going to the Molleks and the Dickeys was awesome. All in all it was a good day.
Anyway love you all and I'm feeling tons better than I was yesterday.
(*)<~Elder Sumsion

No comments:

Post a Comment