Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Good news, Bad news and Awesome news.‏

Well lots of cool things are going on this transfer week. The GOOD news is that I am not leaving Ashtabula this transfer and I am super grateful for that. Because I really don't want to pack up again. The BAD news is that my time with Elder Helton is over. He's being transferred tomorrow to somewhere not in Youngstown Zone. The AWESOME news is after nine months my time to bring a boy into the mission is now. Tee Hee. For those of you who are not familiar with silly missionary lingo. Tomorrow I get to start training a brand new missionary! I'm super excited about that one. I don't know his name yet but I'll be finding out at transfers tomorrow. Its exciting.
Also something else cool is Elder Richardson is training a new missionary as well, so there will be two new missionary's in the district. Plus at training meeting yesterday which was just an amazing experience getting to listen to the mission president and the AP's talk in a much smaller group of people. Elder Gullerud my last companion is training as well, and he'll also be doing it in my first area Fairlawn. I was really grateful to see him yesterday. He was a great comp.
Nothing super cool happened during the week. We just went about working. Met the Lawrence family, he went to the Germany, Dusseldorf Mission years ago. They are super great.
The Crubaughs are just great and are coming along well. We just need to get them to church. Amanda the mother was sick this week so they couldn't make it to church. They are coming along well.
Sunday was a great day of church the Testimony meeting was super awesome and then we met a Truck driver from near Houston, Texas. He was just awesome. I was really impressed with this guy. His name as far as I can remember is Bro. Joshua. But he was able to join us at dinner Sunday night with the Kligge family. He was just super great.
Well I love you all. I'm super stoked to train a new missionary.
(*)<~Elder Sumsion

No comments:

Post a Comment