Tuesday, February 28, 2012

"And that's the point."‏

This week has been rather incredible. Elder Woomer and I have been doing a pretty good job at re-committing ourselves to be better.
We were able to get back in contact with an investigator named Felecia that we haven't heard from in about a month. She seems still interested but seems to be just like any other teenager her age. Very interested in being with her friends and dealing with the stresses of school. In fact three of our investigators are all in school and dealing with those same stresses.
Austin's difficulty right now is getting permission for him to be baptized from his grandparents. However he did bring a friend of his with him to church! Her name is Liz, we taught her and she might start investigating depending on her parents.
Shanin could use some prayers. Things could be better but she's still pressing forward.
The change in the Bishopric is very good. Bishop Talbot is great, his example has been just shinning ever since I got to this ward. I think great things will begin to happen in the Lima ward.
Lastly our investigator from a part member family Josh Johnson is going well. He's a good guy and I think he'll keep progressing. Both him and his wife are really trying to start becoming active in the church.
Well it is transfer time again. Tomorrow I find out who my murderer is in the dreaded 17th transfer. Elder Woomer my wonderful companion will be leaving me to go a bless someone else with his cheerful attitude. I love you all very much and I don't want to be reminded of the end please. There is just far to much to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment