Tuesday, August 31, 2010

SO LONG AKRON.‏

I'm being transferred tomorrow. Don't know where yet but it won't be in the Akron Zone.

What a crazy week it has been. Lots and lots of up and down days. Had a pretty good p-day last Monday and it was going well until I started being myself and kind of aggravated my ankle injury again. It's all good now though I just had to be extra careful with it. Tuesday was wonderful, everything me and Elder Parker did seemed to just work out perfectly and even better than what we had planned. All of the appointments were just great and it just fit into place like the right puzzle piece. On Wednesday it wasn't too bad, we had to have district meeting that day because of problems with the other companionship doing it Tuesday. Then I worked in Barberton with Elder Rasmusen who's leaving this week. Thursday I ended up in Medina on exchanges and that was pretty good, Elder Adams is a good missionary. I also really like Medina its a quiet and rather beautiful little town. Friday was hard, because when Elder Adams dropped me off to pick up Elder EgoAvil we noticed that a ninja had stolen Elder Parkers, Elder Richardsons and My bike. I say Ninja because the person or persons that would've done it. Would have physically had to climb 3 stories up and then somehow lower 3 bikes down. I also have some suspicions of the neighbors and maybe some of the apartment staff. But whatever there's nothing I can do about it that I already haven't done. That was pretty discouraging though and caused me to be a little bitter throughout the day. Saturday was goodish but i was still down about the bikes although we had some really good member visits that day. We also found out that my companion Elder Parker is Training a greenie his last transfer. Sunday saying goodbye to Elder Rasmusen was bittersweet. He had to leave early so he could do some tests at the Cleveland Clinic for a personal illness. But it has been really fun working in a triple up the past few days. Yesterday Elder Richardson and I were in a triple up with Elder Fernandez while Elder Parker went to training meeting. We both learned a lot from him, the mission has truly changed him. Although we kind of got in a fight with this lady on her doorstep, all of the sudden the conversation went way downhill and I said we had to leave now.

Well I love you all. You'll find out next week what my new address is.

(*)<~Elder Sumsion

No comments:

Post a Comment