Monday, October 4, 2010

Its Cold! And only like 50-60 degrees!‏

This week went quite well I think. Not totally sure what to say about it. I had interviews with Pres. and that went well. He bought us yummy Ice Cream. Ummm….Well conference was really awesome. A lot of talks about following the Prophet and stuff like that but I guess following the prophet is an all consuming subject because if you follow Pres. Monson's words and example exactly I'm pretty sure your good with getting Eternal Life. But anyways my favorite talks were the talks on showing gratitude by Elder Holland and Pres. Monson they were super...gracious. But I'm gonna have to say my very favorite was during the priesthood session where the British seventy talked about not being rebellious. Loved it a lot, his accent just made it ten times better.

OH! Stacy Macri could use some prayers to soften a heart so she can be baptized this weekend, as well as Aric Ross. So if you could pray and even throw their names in the temple that would be awesome.

Other than that its just bone chillingly cold and wet, I think also because of the after effects of some hurricane but I'm not totally sure. Love you all and thank you for your prayers.

(*)<~Elder Sumsion

No comments:

Post a Comment