Monday, August 29, 2011

A man filled with the love of God can't be content with just blessing himself.

I would have to say reporting wise this is defiantly one of the best weeks I've ever had on my mission. Despite some of the difficulties we have faced in this area and especially this week everything just seemed to fall into place. A lot of the credit goes to the lord and this amazing ward which has been super missionary minded ever since Elder Prince and I have been visiting members and working with them to set missionary goals. I don't think I've ever been in a ward that compliments the missionaries as much as this one has been. It makes me feel all buttered up and I know the members are trying and we are seeing some great results. Plus my companion right now is just awesome. Anyway we now have 5 wonderful investigators who are all doing very well progression wise. Plus others that we are still working with.

Our primary investigators right now are Pam and her Daughter LaCresha (referral from W.Cleveland)and they now have a baptismal date for the 22nd of October they also came to church yesterday with the help a wonderful member Sis. Gray. We just started teaching some member referrals named George and Fay Williams who have some friends in the Shaker Ward and that is going well we were able to give them blessings as well as bless their home, they came to church as well. Finally we are working with a now 17 year old named Ben Kleidman who is just awesome because he learns and remembers the things he learns as well as agrees with them. He's totally awesome Elder Prince and I were able to contact into him. He'll be difficult to get to church because of work and he plays soccer for Shaker High School but we asked him about it and he's planning on talking to his boss to see if they can work something out. Just awesome!

I'm excited to see what happens next in this work and I'm so grateful for all of your prayers. They really help and I appreciate them.
Love,
(*)<~Elder Sumsion

No comments:

Post a Comment